Multicyclonic Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Filter
HEPA FILTER How to change the filter:
1. Remove the dust cup from the body: Press the release button of dust cup. Then take out the dust cup from body.
2. Rotate the dust cup cover anticlockwise from “close” to “open”, take out the dust cup cover. Take out HEPA Filter and Filter System.
3. Put the sponge back into the HEPA filter, and put the whole HEPA filter back to filter system
4. Rotate the dust cup cover clockwise to “close”, Then connect dust cup, buckle it
5. Connect the dust cup set to the handle set. Firstly make the dust cup bottom to connect with the body. (Please pay attention to the fitting position and direction). Then push the dust cup to close with the body. The dust cup will be locked.