Stoneware Gourmet Grill
- 2 in 1 Grill and Griddle Plate
- Detachable Stone Coated Plate
- Tough anti-scratch surface
- Easy to Clean
- Dishwasher Safe
- Slide-out Drip Tray
- Removable Temperature Control Probe
JML Stone-ware Gourmet Grill boasts enhanced durability and strength, with a robust 2mm thick construction and a tough anti-scratch surface. 2 in 1 design Grill and Grilled Plate with sloping grooves to efficiently drain grease for low-fat and healthy grilling. This special hardstone coating is also non-stick, so you can cook without oils or fats. They're created with a unique advanced embedded heater to ensure fast heat-up and even heat distribution ideal for cooking a variety of foods. Designed with a thermostatically controlled Probe for constant temperature, and is removable for portability and easy cleaning. Embellished with a beautiful rustic speckled finish, JML Stone-ware Gourmet Grill will offer you years of faster, easier, more stylish cooking.
Before First Use It is recommended that after removing the sticker, wash the Gourmet Grill Plate and Drip Tray in warm soapy water using a soft sponge and mild household detergent. Dry the Gourmet Grill Plate and Drip Tray thoroughly. Place Drip Tray into base. For better “non-stick performance” of your Gourmet Frill, apply and rub a thin coat of cooking oil with paper towel before each use.
- When cleaning the non-stick coating do not use metal or other abrasive scourers.
- After cleaning, dry the grill thoroughly with a soft cloth before storing.
- Always turn the power off and remove the plug from the power point before cleaning.
- Remove the control probe from the socket of the Stone-ware Gourmet Grill. If cleaning is necessary, wipe the control probe over with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the control probe in water or any other liquid. Store the control probe carefully in a safe dry place.
- Avoid overheating the Gourmet Grill when empty.
- Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black.
- Slightly surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
- Most metal utensils may be used with caution, with the exception of knives, forks and whisks.
- To help preserve and avoid scratching the JML Stone-ware Gourmet Grill surface, we recommend using plastic, silicon or nylon cooking utensils.
- Avoid cutting directly on the Gourmet Grill. Never leave unattended when in use.
- Some detergents may contain corrosive elements which can harm cooking pans.
- If placed in the dishwasher the Gourmet Grill’s coating may become dulled or discolored due to the action of some detergents.
- The guarantee does not cover this type of wear.