- Grill Ware
- Material: Stainless steel and coated alloy
- Size: 46 x 3 x 28cm
- Boast enhanced durability and strength
- Robust 4mm thick construction and a tough anti-scratch surface
- Created with a unique specially formulated advanced hybrid coating
- Absorbs heat quicker to speed-up cooking
JML Stone-Ware Grill boast enhanced durability and strength, with a robust 4mm thick construction and a tough anti-scratch surface. Created with a unique specially formulated advanced hybrid coating which absorbs heat, quicker to speed-up cooking. This special hardstone coating is also non-stick so you can cook without oils or fats and clean them very easily. Embellished with a beautiful rustic speckled finish, Stone-Ware grill will offer you years of faster, easier, more stylish cooking.
Before First Use It is recommended that after removing the sticker, wash the Stone-Ware Grill Plate and Drip Tray in warm soapy water using a soft sponge and mild household detergent. Dry the Gourmet Grill Plate and Drip Tray thoroughly. Place Drip Tray into base. For better “non-stick performance” of your Gourmet Frill, apply and rub a thin coat of cooking oil with paper towel before each use.
- When cleaning the non-stick coating do not use metal or other abrasive scourers.
- After cleaning, dry the grill thoroughly with a soft cloth before storing.
- Remove the control probe from the socket of the Stone-Ware Grill. If cleaning is necessary, wipe the control probe over with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the control probe in water or any other liquid. Store the control probe carefully in a safe dry place.
- Avoid overheating the Stone-Ware Grill when empty.
- Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black.
- Slightly surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
- Most metal utensils may be used with caution, with the exception of knives, forks and whisks.
- To help preserve and avoid scratching the JML Stone-Ware Grill surface, we recommend using plastic, silicon or nylon cooking utensils.
- Avoid cutting directly on the Stone-Ware Grill. Never leave unattended when in use.
- Some detergents may contain corrosive elements which can harm cooking pans.
- If placed in the dishwasher the Stone-Ware Grill coating may become dulled or discolored due to the action of some detergents.
- The guarantee does not cover this type of wear.