Stoneware Stove Top Pan 18cm with Free Glass Silicon
- Scratch Resistant
- Stone coated
- Heavy Duty
- Excellent durability – 4mm thick
- Superior even heat absorption
- Easy to clean
- Stone coated finish
- No oil needed
- Tough anti-scratch surface
- Die cast base
Please note that all our cookware products are pre-assembled for your convenience.
STONE-WARE STOVE TOP pan boast enhance durability and strength, with a robust 4mm thick construction and a tough anti-scratch surface. Created with a unique specially formulated advanced hybrid coating, which absorbs heat quicker to speed-up cooking. This special hardstone coating is also non-stick, so you can cook without oils or fats and clean it very easily.
Embellished with a beautiful rustic speckled finish, STONE-WARE STOVE TOP pan will offer you years of faster, easier, more stylish cooking.
BEFORE FIRST USE
It is recommended that you hand wash your STONE-WARE Stove Top pans in warm soapy water using a soft sponge to wipe the surface to remove any residues, oils and dirt left by the manufacturing process and shipping. Rinse well and dry completely.
- Allow the pan to cool before cleaning to avoid damage to the coating or burns.
- Clean the inner and outer coating of the pan with hot water, mild detergent and a soft sponge.
- DO NOT USE metal or abrasive scouring pads, abrasive wire wool or harsh scouring cleaning powders.
- Avoid overheating the pan when empty.
- Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black.
- Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
- Most metal utensils may be used with caution, with the exception of knives, forks and whisks. To help preserve and avoid scratching the STONE-WARE Top pan surface, we recommend using plastic, silicone or nylon cooking utensils.
- Avoid cutting directly in the pan.
- Never leave a pan unattended when in use.
- Some detergents may contain corrosive elements which can harm cooking pans.
- If placed in the dishwasher the pan’s outer and inner coating may become dulled or discoloured due to the action of some detergents.
- The guarantee does not cover this type of wear.